Skip to Questions

Ask Student Services - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore.

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword. Password or access problems will need to call 877.4MY.WITC

I wish to change my program of study to gerontology. May I schedule an advisor to help me with this?

I have been pre-ADN, but I am not feeling well enough to attempt that program.
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2016  |  97 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hello Nancy,

please complete a new application for the Gerontolgy program then contact us for an appointment to meet with a counselor and complete any needed testing and forms.

715-234-7082, ext. 5045


Answered by Jackie DiPasqualeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Urgent or specific technology request?

    Contact our 24/7 help desk for urgent or specific technology requests.  877.4MY.WITC

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  Campus Information  –  Continuing Ed  –  Financial Aid  –  Help  –  Registration  –  Service Hours  –  Student Services  –  Technology  
    View All Topics