Skip to Questions

Ask Student Services - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore.

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword. Password, Technology, or access problems will need to call 715.475.1111

Where to find my gpa

How can I find my total GPA so far?
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2016  |  344 Views

Was this helpful? 0   2


Your Cumulative and Term GPA can be found on an unofficial copy of your transcript, this only applies to courses that have ended and been graded.  

To view your unofficial transcript, sign in to MyWITC, click on 'student center' and in the drop down on the left side, pick 'Transcript: View unofficial' and click the arrows >>.  On the next screen under report type, choose 'unofficial UGRD Transcript' and click view report.    

For courses that have not ended, or not yet been graded, contact your instructor, or review Blackboard regarding your status in class.

Answered by Justin JohnsonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Technology, software or access troubles?

    Contact our help desk for technology requests.  715.475.1111 or  

    Sign-in Resources:

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  Campus Information  –  Continuing Ed  –  Financial Aid  –  Help  –  Jobs  –  Registration  –  Service Hours  –  Student Services  –  Technology  
    View All Topics