Skip to Questions

Ask Student Services - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore.

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword. Password, Technology, or access problems will need to call 715.475.1111

Can I change my address and/or phone number online?

Last Updated: Jan 02, 2018  |  230 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can change both your address and your phone number through your MyWITC student portal.  Once logged in, scroll down to personal information, click the "edit" link.

Answered by Jessica EcclesBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Technology, software or access troubles?

    Contact our help desk for technology requests.  715.475.1111 or  

    Sign-in Resources:

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  Campus Information  –  Continuing Ed  –  Financial Aid  –  Help  –  Jobs  –  Registration  –  Service Hours  –  Student Services  –  Technology  
    View All Topics