Skip to Questions

Ask Student Services - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore.

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword. Password or access problems will need to call 877.4MY.WITC

Who do I contact about certifying outstanding debt?

I have received letter from WITC stating they are certifying an outstanding debt. I need additional information regarding this debt. Who do I contact?
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2014  |  162 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Contact the Business Office Technician at the campus you attended.  Online students should contact the Ashland Campus.

Click the link below, select the campus on the bottom and scroll to Bill payment/finances to find the campus contact.

Answered by Justin JohnsonBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Urgent or specific technology request?

    Contact our 24/7 help desk for urgent or specific technology requests.  877.4MY.WITC

    Learning Commons/ Sign-in Resources:

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Academics  –  Admissions  –  Campus Information  –  Continuing Ed  –  Financial Aid  –  Help  –  Registration  –  Service Hours  –  Student Services  –  Technology  
    View All Topics