Q. How do I transfer credits from another college?


WITC will transfer previous credits that you have earned from other accredited colleges and universities. You will receive prior learning credits for these courses if they fulfill either required or elective courses in your chosen program at WITC.

To have your transcripts reviewed, provide official sealed transcripts to the campus nearest you.

For the courses to transfer, they must contain the same content and you must have received a grade of “2.0” or better*.  Selected programs may adhere to higher grade standards.

See the links below for additional information


  • Last Updated Jan 04, 2019
  • Views 284
  • Answered By Justin Johnson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0